Thursday, February 13, 2014

10 Things Going on in My Reading Life

Bonjour! This is 7 things going on in my life right now...that has to do with books. You know what comes next-The List.

1. Agony. >_<
        I am agonizing over the fact that I don't have Cress yet. Must. Go. To. Bookstore. Now. Or maybe I'll order it online/by it as an e-book, although I'm not a fan of e-books. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
2. A Different Option.
       For Christmas, I received a book called Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell. I took one look at the book, read
 what it was about, and said, Eh...no. Finally, I picked it up and tried it. It was different from everything I've ever read before. (I like books with dystopias, magic...stuff like that.) And it was great! Next book I'll have to read by Rainbow Rowell: Eleanor and Park.
3.Literature Class
       HALLELUJAH I have finished The Alchemist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we are reading The Book Thief. And of course, I already finished it. It was good! Kinda weird though.
4. Curiosity
       Ever heard of Teardrop by Lauren Kate? Well it sounds good...so now I want to
read it. Wow, my shopping list is beginning to increase. Not sure if that's a good thing.
5. Boredom
        Legend is apparently a trilogy. I am attempting to get through Prodigy, the next one, and for some reason, I can't quite do it. Legend was good, even if it was a little boring, but...I have mixed feelings. I think that by making sequels to Legend, it just makes it boring. Erg...how do I say this without sounding like a complete hypocrite weirdo?
                                      6. Waiting
       Another increase of my shopping list. Wow that's depressing cause I don't shop! Anyways, I read Delirium by Lauren Oliver and it is trilogy just like Legend and I really want to read the next two, Pandemonium and Requiem. (How come 3 out of the 5 books I want to by are written by a Lauren? It's not like the name means writer of good books...does it?)
7. The Mortal Instruments Series
       I first saw the books when I was in 6th grade and this girl, Mckenna, was reading one of them. Anyways, about some years later, the movie came out. So, I
decided to read them. Mckenna had said that they were good when I asked if the books were good or not. and there is a sixth book coming called The City of Heavenly Fire.

Bye now, everyone!

Elsa

P.S. Okay I'm international now...people in Germany have seen this.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can totally agree with all your mixed feelings! Especially the first, because I am desperately in need of a trip to the bookstore too. I've never heard of teardrop, but knowing you and your taste, it probably has something to do with magic/dystopias. Now that I think about it, it doesn't surprise me at all that you've finished the Book Thief.

    ReplyDelete